Thursday, November 19, 2009

On rainy days, all I think about is sunshine...

Since it is the monsoon season, we have not seen the sun in days, the sky looks concrete-like and honestly, it has been pretty depressing...

So, I have been looking for ways to brighten up my days!

Of late, E has been trying to get me to bake and he's shared with me a nifty recipe which was pretty easy to make, the Magical Orange Cake. Don't ask me why it's magical but I guess its because of the simple steps putting everything in the processor/mixer and voila, you have a cake 2 hours later! It had a really tangy/zesty, fresh taste from the whole orange, but am still trying to achieve the desired texture...overall still a tasty cake!

 
Also spent some time at the Journey Malaysia office 'cos they literally have a petting zoo with 5 rabbits, 5 cats, 2 dogs, 1 turtle and some fishies! After a long day at work, it is very therapeutic to just hangout with the animals!

The elusive Teh C Peng!


Cheeky Dexter who grabs cream crackers off you!

Doesn't orange and furry animals just make you so cherry and happy? It does for me :)
 
I wish for sunrays all day, everyday ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pix!