Wednesday, May 26, 2010

To (New)market, to (New)market...

The perks of living fairly close to the city is that most places are walk-able/bus-able to. Since I have lived in Auckland before, I didn't have to check out the regular tourist sites so I decided to hit the shops @ Newmarket for some visual retail therapy...

 
Since it's winter there are boots, boots everywhere! Oxfords, spectators, grannie boots, etc..temptation! Can you spot the leopard print booties...to die for...

There were winter sale signs everywhere and some of you might know that I do have a weakness for knitwear...30% off! But alas, I have made a vow not to use my credit card...and have to sigh and look away :(

There are some hidden treasures on Nuffield Street (behind the main drag)...I wish everything was in Ringgit Malaysia...but alas, I am currently not earning an income (yet) in any country...so no shopping for now...

Wilting leaves looking pretty on the ground...gives the dreary winter some colour.

At the end of the day, I did find myself a little treasure from an awesome stationery store, kikki.K *I couldn't resist* It was too cute!
Hope you get a special delivery this week! (whatever it may be...)xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... started shopping dee...

Unknown said...

aiyooo...very cute...i want one can ar? hehe

shuk khuen said...

eh wait...there's a kikki.k in singapore as well rite?issit cheaper in nz ar??