Monday, June 07, 2010

I miss Stomp Studio but Mount Eden will do...

I think I have been moaning non-stop before I left KL and after I arrived in Auckland on how much I miss my Jazzercise classes at Stomp Studios but alas, what am I to do but try to manage a workout that will hopefully off-set my *healthy* eating habits HAHAHAHA

Well, currently, I live 2 minutes away from Mount Eden and I do try running up there - so far, only twice...hahaha...

One of the routes up the mountain...


At the summit to catch a breather - my poor white New Balances (which are used to indoor use) now have to endure the great outdoors and MUD!!! Arghhhhhhhhh....

The view - I love the balance between city and nature...

Alas, I do feel lucky to have this place to run that is so close by...

Here I go huffing and puffing up the hill with my jazzercise tunes (trying to remember the routines in my head)...hope you guys have a workout you enjoy too! xxx

No comments: