Monday, September 06, 2010

Walk with me...

The sun is out more nowadays as we have crossed into spring but there is still a chill in the air - that doesn't deter us from going out!

Had a nice walk around Stanmore Bay Beach up north in Whangaparaoa...

Some cute doggies came to say hello...
And off they went...


The nice sunny day gave me a chance to rock out my latest acquisition: a pair of Karen Walker sunnies *yay!*
Cute name for sunnies: Number One in Milky Vintage Brown
 

Also loving the arrow logo - not really sure what it means...
 
Also got myself the super fine mini skull ring in silver...how could I resist when there was a 20% discount *big smiles*

1 comment:

janisio said...

Love ur sunnies! N ur nail polish! I assume u went alone frm ur angle? Aiyo mountains la beaches la. :)